Changes Coming for Mint Hill Sign and Zoning Permit Applicants

Code Enforcement Logo

Effective May 2nd, the Town of Mint Hill will become the primary contact for sign permits and zoning permits within the town limits or extra-territorial jurisdiction (ETJ) of Mint Hill. Previously, applicants for these permits contacted Mecklenburg County Code Enforcement.

For sign or zoning permits for addresses in Mint Hill or its ETJ beginning May 2nd, contact the Town of Mint Hall Planning Department, 4430 Mint Hill Village Lane, Mint Hill, North Carolina, 704-545-9726, www.minthill.com.

Sign and zoning permit customers in all other towns, the City of Charlotte, and the unincorporated areas of Mecklenburg County do not need to take any special action.

(Source:  Mecklenburg County Code Enforcement)

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All